Saturday, June 26, 2010

June 26, 2010

All packed and ready to go. Got an "Official Visitor's Guide" to Washington DC in the mail today. Whoohoo!!! So hard to decide what to put in my carry-on and what not to. So many regulations. I have NO idea how I'm gonna carry all that I have to carry... backpack with computer (ugh, heavy), carry on luggage, and roller luggage. How am I possibly going to travel from hotel to Greyhound (walking), then from Greyhound to hotel in Pittsburgh (bus ride), then from .... well, you get the picture. Little ole me (5' tall, little person). No idea.

Maybe some dark and handsome knight will help. Ride up on a white stallion. Grab my bags, throw 'em over the horse's back (he'll have ropes, of course). Then grab my hand and swing me up. My hair blowing in the wind. My arms wrapped around his waist. I can feel his six pack. Steven Tyler can be heard singing "Crazy" in the background. Wait, maybe he IS Steven Tyler.

OK. Time to wake up.

Doubt I'll get any sleep tonight. My plan is to stay up all night, talking to a new friend. 'Course, that's MY plan. And we all know what happens when you make plans. Hmph.

Going to see Grown Ups in a few minutes. I love a good laugh. Anybody out there really grown up?

1 comment:

  1. why yes I did get to go see grownups recently, it was fun,funny,corny and cool too!!...at least when was paying attention

    ReplyDelete